Thank you for registering for the Facilitators Connect event. We understand that circumstances can change, leading to the need to cancel your ticket. To ensure clarity and fairness for all participants, please review our cancellation policy below.

Cancellation and Refund Policy

  1. Cancellation Before June 1, 2024: If you cancel your ticket on or before June 1, 2024, you are eligible for a refund of 80% of your ticket price.
  2. Cancellation After June 1, 2024: For cancellations made after June 1, 2024, but before July 28, 2024, you will receive a refund of 20% of the ticket price.
  3. Cancellation After July 28, 2024: If you cancel your ticket after July 28, 2024, please be aware that no refund will be provided. At this late stage, reallocating your ticket becomes significantly more challenging, impacting the planning and execution of the event.

Special Consideration for Re-selling Tickets

  • In the event that we are able to sell your ticket to another participant, regardless of the cancellation date, you will receive an extra refund for a total amount of 90% of your total ticket price. The remaining 10% will be retained as an administrative fee.

Ticket Re-allocation Process

  • Tickets that are cancelled will be placed at the end of our ticket inventory. This means that any tickets that were available before a cancellation will be prioritized for sale. Cancelled tickets will only be re-sold after all original tickets have been sold. This process is designed to ensure fairness and efficiency in the re-allocation of tickets.

General Terms

  • By purchasing a ticket for the Facilitators Connect event, you agree to this cancellation and refund policy.
  • We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Upon doing so all ticket holders will be notified about the changes.

For any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at

Additional Accommodation Options

For participants interested in extending their stay at the event venue, we offer the possibility to book extra nights, allowing you to enjoy the location and its surroundings for a longer period. Please read below for details regarding booking additional accommodation, associated costs, and transportation information.

Booking Extra Nights

  • Price: Each extra night can be booked at a rate of €110. This rate includes the cost of breakfast for the following morning.
  • Maximum Stay: Participants may book up to four (4) extra nights.
  • Food and Beverages: While breakfast is included in the price of the extra night(s), please note that all other meals and beverages will be at the participant’s own expense.


  • Airport Transfer for Standard Stay: For participants not booking extra nights, transportation from the venue to the airport on the final day of the event is covered by us. This service is designed to ensure a seamless and hassle-free departure for all attendees.
  • Impact of Booking Extra Nights on Transportation: Should you choose to extend your stay by booking extra nights, please be aware that the complimentary transportation back to the airport will no longer be provided. Participants will be responsible for arranging and covering the cost of their return transportation to the airport. Our team is available to assist with information on local transportation options and can help you arrange a transfer if needed.